15th Cryogenics successful completed
From April 7th to 11th 2019 the 15th Cryogenics as a joint Conference of IIR Commissions:
- A1 (Cryophysics, Cryoengineering)
- A2 (Liquefaction and Separation of Gases)
- C1 (Cryobiology, cryomedicine)
took place in Prague. The ILK Dresden was with five presentations and one poster present.
You will find the full text of the ILK Dresden contributions under the following links.:
- Adaptable Cryosorption Pump System for SIS100
- Cold Storage Solutions for a Liquid Air Energy Storage System
- Multichannel temperature regulator for SIS100 HTS current leads
- New Aspects in the Design of Non-Metallic Cryostats for Liquid Helium and Nitrogen
- Refrigeration Linde-Hampson machine at 90 K operation by use of ozone friendly refrigerants
The papers are published with the authorization of the International Institute of Refrigeration (IIR), which also held the Copyright.
The complete conference proceedings are available in the Fridoc database on the IIR website at www.iifiir.org
The ILK Dresden invites you kindly to the next 16th Cryogenics from the 2nd to 6th of May 2021 in Dresden