You are here: / Home
Akustik und Schwingungen
Dr.-Ing. Ralph Krause
Messung - Beratung - Optimierung
The ILK possesses a reverberation chamber for tests according to current standards and rules. It is used for the investigation of units and systems. Furthermore this chamber can be used too for the development of new products as well as for the recording of measuring data for technical documentations.
- Measurements and tests are carried out by order of clients
- Accoustical measurements acc. to accepted standards and rules, DIN EN ISO 3741
- Machine-dynamical investigations, signal analysis, system analysis as well as modal analysis
- Accoustical and dynamical investigation of flowing components
- Sonic measurements of materials, DIN EN ISO 354
- Determination of sound power level of machines, units and components
- Determination of sound absorption values of baffles
Characterisation of Superconductors in Hydrogen Atmosphere
Are superconductors really compatible with hydrogen?