You are here: / Home
Range of services laboratory analyses
Dr. rer. nat. Torsten Burkholz
All laboratory services for refrigeration technology from a single source. Whether stationary or mobile refrigeration technology, we have the right analysis methods for you:
- Analysis of refrigerants and refrigerant mixtures as well as the evaluation regarding various standards (e. g. DIN 8960, AHRI 700, SAE J2776, etc.). You can find the order form here: German, English
- Examination of new and used refrigerating machine oils, you can find the order form here: German, English
- Determination of physical, chemical, thermodynamic and electrical properties of refrigerants, lubricants and their mixtures
- Characterization of fluids and materials for stationary and mobile refrigeration technology
- Chemical-thermal conditioning methods and compatibility tests of components with refrigerant-oil mixtures
Our laboratory guarantees a maximum of flexibility and quality. We offer competent solutions for your analytical problems.
Requirements at the ILK
- State-of-the-art measurement technology, including gas chromatographs (FID, WLD, mass detectors), microwave digestion system, ICP-OES, ion chromatography and much more.
- Unique testing and measuring equipment, partly from our own production
- Development and evaluation of new test methods
- Participation in standardization committees (e. g. DIN) and participation in new industry standards
- Partial accreditation by the Deutsche Akkreditierungsstelle GmbH (DAkkS) according to DIN EN ISO/IEC 17025:2018
- Many years of experience from research projects and industrial testing tasks
With our laboratory analytics you know more in all areas: Starting with the release of new oils and refrigerants or their mixtures via incoming goods inspection to the quality monitoring of your equipment, processes and products during operation.
Herstellung neuartiger Sperrschichten an elastomeren Dichtungsmaterialien zur Verminderung der Permeation des Kältemittels R744 (CO2)
Influenced melting point of water by magnetic field
Controlled sub-cooling of products in freezing processes
Investigation of materials
Compatibility and tribological tests with refrigerants, oils and heat transfer fluids