You are here: / Home
Range of services laboratory analyses
Dr. rer. nat. Torsten Burkholz
All laboratory services for refrigeration technology from a single source. Whether stationary or mobile refrigeration technology, we have the right analysis methods for you:
- Analysis of refrigerants and refrigerant mixtures as well as the evaluation regarding various standards (e. g. DIN 8960, AHRI 700, SAE J2776, etc.). You can find the order form here: German, English
- Examination of new and used refrigerating machine oils, you can find the order form here: German, English
- Determination of physical, chemical, thermodynamic and electrical properties of refrigerants, lubricants and their mixtures
- Characterization of fluids and materials for stationary and mobile refrigeration technology
- Chemical-thermal conditioning methods and compatibility tests of components with refrigerant-oil mixtures
Our laboratory guarantees a maximum of flexibility and quality. We offer competent solutions for your analytical problems.
Requirements at the ILK
- State-of-the-art measurement technology, including gas chromatographs (FID, WLD, mass detectors), microwave digestion system, ICP-OES, ion chromatography and much more.
- Unique testing and measuring equipment, partly from our own production
- Development and evaluation of new test methods
- Participation in standardization committees (e. g. DIN) and participation in new industry standards
- Partial accreditation by the Deutsche Akkreditierungsstelle GmbH (DAkkS) according to DIN EN ISO/IEC 17025:2018
- Many years of experience from research projects and industrial testing tasks
With our laboratory analytics you know more in all areas: Starting with the release of new oils and refrigerants or their mixtures via incoming goods inspection to the quality monitoring of your equipment, processes and products during operation.
Thermische Kälteerzeugung / Absorptionskältetechnik
Kraft-Wärme-Kälte-Kopplung, Fernwärme, Solarthermie oder Abwärme zur Kälteerzeugung
Initiierung eines Lithiumkreislaufes – Recycling von Lithiumbromidlösungen aus Absorptionskälteanlagen (ReLiA)
ILK Teilvorhaben 2: Trennverfahren
Entwicklung eines schnellen Rechenverfahrens..
..für die Auslegung von Turbomaschinen basierend auf IBM