You are here: Home / Measurements and Tests
Range of services laboratory analyses
Dr. rer. nat. Torsten Burkholz
All laboratory services for air, ventilation and refrigeration technology from a single source. Whether stationary or mobile refrigeration technology, we have the right analysis methods as well as the necessary expertise for you:
- Analytics of refrigerants and refrigerant mixtures and their evaluation with regard to various current standards (e. g. DIN 8960, AHRI 700, SAE J2776, etc.). You can find the order form here: German, English
- Examination of new and used refrigerating machine oils, you can find the order form here: German, English
- Determination of physical, chemical, thermodynamic and electrical properties of refrigerants, lubricants and their mixtures
- Characterization of fluids and materials for stationary and mobile refrigeration technology
- Chemical-thermal conditioning methods and compatibility tests of components with refrigerant-oil mixtures
Our laboratory ensures the highest degree of flexibility and quality. We offer competent (customer-specific) solutions for your analytical questions.
Requirements at the ILK
- State-of-the-art measurement technology, including gas chromatographs (with FID, WLD and mass detectors), microwave digestion system, ICP-OES and much more
- Unique testing and measuring equipment
- Development and evaluation of new (customer-speciffic) test methods
- Participation in standardization committees (e. g. DIN) and participation in new industry standards
- Partial accreditation by the Deutsche Akkreditierungsstelle GmbH (DAkkS) according to DIN EN ISO/IEC 17025:2018
- Many years of experience from research projects and industrial testing tasks
Our laboratory analytics provide you with more information in all areas: Starting with the release of new oils and refrigerants or their mixtures, through incoming goods inspection to quality monitoring of your equipment, processes and products during operation.
Further Projects - Measurements and Tests
Development of test methods and test rigs for stationary integrated refrigeration units
How efficient is my refrigeration unit?